this guide will help artist in every level ( beginners- intermediate -professional)
I was very hesitant to create this since those are my personal thoughts about the creation of my own characters, but during my lives on twitch I noticed that all the advice that I was giving to people was in fact helping them a lot , so I finally decided to do it, and now I`m really happy to create this small guide for you guys!
In this File you will find :
_full image of the characters
an a Guide(PSD)with:
- Introduction about my process to create characters
- Valuable tips about the creation of a character and steps that I usually go through creating mine
- The importance of build your visual library and how to develop it.
- color scheme and why it is important develop a sense for color when you`re creating your character
- and a very personal talk about the final result of your artwork when it comes to render and texture.
I really hope you guys find it useful and can use it in your daily base workflow
OBS** those are my thoughts and are not rules of how to create your character, I`m just sharing a bit of my process to help people that are trying to level up there thoughts and skills about the creation of a character
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More